It has been a wonderful month. There are a lot of beautiful and also sad things happened in this month. The list below are experiences that have been successfully captured my heart the most.
- This February has been the wettest month compared to December and January. I love raining and in February it has been raining during day and night. It is so cold in Jakarta, I could wear cardigans and jackets I never wear.
- I went to Taman Izmail Marzuki for the first time to attend a charity concert “The Singing Toilet for Sinabung”. It was my first concert I attended, first time to Taman Izmail Marzuki, and first time donated clothes for our family in Sinabung. It was a great experience.
- I lost my cat, Tongkichie. He had been my foster cat for almost 3 years. He died because of flu.
- I sprained my neck for more than 3 times in February and it led me to find new pillows.
- I decided to join Kursus Evangelisasi Pribadi or Private Evangelism Training at Gereja St. Theresia in Menteng, Jakarta. Hey it was for fun when I put my name on the registration form! And honestly, at first I thought this kind of activity would change me into “bad person”. I was afraid if I became a mad Christian who pushed people to join in their religion. I was wrong! This activity brings me close to my beloved friend, Jesus. Through this activity I learn to smile, to have compassion for all creatures, to be patient in troubles, to let go things and the most important thing, I learn to communicate with the omnipotent, the universe, Jesus himself.
- I officially applied 2 (two) universities for MSc and also scholarships. Hm, I haven’t heard from the institutions yet until now, but I wish for the best. If I didn’t get it this year, God might have better plan. Right?
- I finally had my first English test, IELTS. The result? I don’t know yet. It will be available at the end of February 2014.
- I had an interview for becoming an expert in one of Ministry offices. It was nice to have a chance to be summoned for an interview with the Minister. But, I have to say no because this year I focused on my education. She won’t let me leave for study for a year.
- I said yes to an offer made by my company’s competitor. I said yes, because I would get more knowledge which is very important for self-development and I would have more interaction with experts in forestry and energy sector. It might not be easy but it worth it.
- This is it. I resigned from my first job. I have to say goodbye. Tomorrow, 28 February 2014 is my last day in this office. You know, time flies so fast. I never thought that I have been here for almost 4 years.
As the closure, thank you February! You have made my life wonderful.